- Adjudication process (in preparation and day of the event).
- Checking in student forms and fees, provides receipt and filing.
- Checking in of artwork, installing exhibition and return of artwork.
- Organizing and executing ceremony event.
- Use reports to generate certificate packets.
- Answer, screen and transfer phone calls; providing information by answering questions and requests. Works with teachers, parents and students from registration open to return of artwork, directly or via email and phone.
- General clerical duties including making photocopies, fax and mailing.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications: Must have good organization, management and communication skills and be
personable. Must be proficient in Excel and Word. Other qualifications may apply if working
towards school credit. Commitment to work through Awards season. Undergraduate and
graduate students encouraged to apply.
DOWNLOAD AND REVIEW FULL INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION HERE PRIOR TO APPLYING.