Former students serve a valuable role in SAY Sí’s commitment to our mission. From employment to exhibition opportunities to volunteering, SAY Sí alumnae are integral to expanding and enriching our current community.
Our Alumni Summer Apprenticeship Program welcomes select former students back into the program during the summer months. A variety of opportunities are available, from working in the studios to supporting the administrative functions of the organization.
Invisible Threads Alumni Exhibit
We also host a biennial exhibit in June where alumni from an array of graduating classes come back and show their work alongside current and former instructors and board members.
And our gallery and fundraising events could always use an extra pair of seasoned and qualified hands.
Are you an alumni who still wants to be involved with SAY Sí? Below are some ways you can!
- Design our 2015 Muertitos Fest Logo by submitting artwork HERE.
- Learn the ins and outs of nonprofit arts organizations by becoming a SAY Sí intern! For internship opportunities, click HERE.
- Show your work in Downtown SA! SAY Sí has partnered with the Alteza Residences (San Antonio’s Luxury Apartments above the Grand Hyatt Downtown) where SAY Sí will show artwork in several common areas on a rotating schedule throughout the year. Click HERE for more information about this opportunity.
- And don’t forget to update your contact information and tell us what you’ve been up to using our Alumni Questionnaire:
- Call us at 210-212-8666 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about SAY Sí happenings.